The questions that we ask of ourselves can be very influential in the direction of our lives. They prime our focus. Whether we are asking ourselves what is going wrong, what is going right, or where we’d like to be our brains will seek out information that provides an answer to our question.
Below are five powerful questions from my Dive In Worksheet that I use with new clients that I’d like to share with you. They are geared toward connecting you to a more fulfilling life. Give them a try and see if anything interesting comes up for you.
1. Can you remember a time when you were working or playing and having so much fun that you lost track of time? Describe.
2. What was so great about this experience? What specifically did you enjoy about it? How did you do it?
3. What would you dream if you knew you could not fail?
4. What would bring more meaning to your life?
5. What are you not willing to put up with anymore?
Leave a Reply