What is your most authentic definition of a life well lived?
- working for a cause you believe in,
- creating a caring home for your family,
- being an active participant in your community,
- succeeding at work you love,
- achieving recognition and prestige,
- experiencing new cultures by traveling the world,
- reaching a level of financial security that lets you feel free to do as you please, and/or
- _________________ (fill in the blank)
There’s no one right answer.
There’s just the answer that whispers to you in your heart.
Take a moment to listen.
Who do you aspire to be?
What is one small step you could take today to move you in that direction?
What is your definition of authentic success? What can you do today to move toward it? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
My definition of authentic success:
-appreciating my life as I live it
-building strong relationships and communities
-creating a happy home
-doing work that I enjoy that makes a difference to people
-doing things that challenge and frighten me
-having the maximum number of good hair days possible