I’d love your help in making my upcoming career book the best it can be.
Interested? Join my Book Advisory Council!
As many of you know, I’m in the process of completing a comprehensive and engaging book about navigating a career crossroads. I’m also a big fan of asking for help and getting real world feedback. In that vein, I was wondering if you’d be interested in participating on my Career Book Advisory Council.
Here’s how you can help – once a month (from now until March 2016) you’ll get a quick feedback request from me. Types of requests will include:
- reading the Table of Contents of the book to see if I’m missing anything,
- reactions to my book title ideas,
- feedback on book cover design,
- providing feedback on my elevator pitch for the book, and
- overall support with the process of finalizing the book.
It’s ok to join and not respond to all of the feedback requests. You can respond to the ones that seem most interesting to you. I’d so appreciate any help you can provide!
Join Alison’s Career Book Advisory Council by signing up below:
Thanks in advance!