Stop kissing career frogs!
Yes, we’d love for you to be swept off your feet by the sweet possibility that you can have work that you love.
We love seeing our clients dance into the sunset with their new perfect job match, as the credits on our work together roll.
We’d love that for you, too.
Just imagine what it would be like to have a job that is a true match for your talents.
Imagine what it would be like to work with a coach to get really clear on what it was that you wanted and that was the perfect fit for your aptitudes, so that you didn’t need to feel that your career search involved kissing a lot of frogs.
Over the next weeks, I’ll be sharing two stories about previous clients of ours that now have work they LOVE (and one even has a new romantic love too!)
First, watch out for Kay’s story. You’ll find out:
- How Kay escaped from life in a cubicle.
- How Kay’s dream of traveling the world for work came true.
- Why knowing how to write a resume, do a good interview and do a search on a jobs website isn’t enough and what makes ALL the difference…
Then I’ll share Courtney’s story. You’ll discover:
- How Courtney went from lonely and under confident to believing in herself and getting married to an amazing man.
- What our career coaching programs really do and why that matters. (CLUE – it’s not about teaching you interview skills. You already know to polish your shoes, research the company and have eye contact and a confident handshake, don’t you?)
You are the hero or the heroine in the story of your own life.
The question is whether you will stand at the side of the dance floor and watch others enjoy your careers or whether you will take the time to find your right career match and join the dance of having work that you truly love.