If you’re a parent, you want to be the best parent you can be. Even if you’re not, you probably want to do something meaningful while you’re here on earth. You want to leave a legacy.
Each year in the US, there’s Take Your Child to Work Day. The question I have for you is: if you were to take someone along with you, what would they see?
Imagine your day through their eyes. Do they see you working with passion and excitement? Or do they only see your eyes sparkle when someone leaves donuts in the break room?
(HINT: if baked delights are the highlight of your workday, then Houston, we have a problem.)
You may find yourself wondering what to do when…
- You have hardly anything to look forward to at work.
- You avoid talking about what you do because you don’t even want to think about it.
- You don’t want to expose your child to your company’s toxic culture.
- You sense that that your life was made for something greater, but you have no idea what it is or how to take the next step.
These are just some of the concerns that our clients bring to us. They might have tried some typical job hunting activities, but things still aren’t coming together for them.
Cardy Career Coaching takes a different approach. Instead of helping you market yourself for a career that you don’t even like, we start by helping you get clarity about what you really want.
Then, we help you take effective action so you can find a career direction that’s the perfect fit for you. An experienced coach works with you 1-on-1 to guide you through our proven Career Clarity method.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing what this looked like for a few of our clients. As you’ll see, the process worked even when they were feeling incredibly stuck.
First up is Tom’s story. You’ll find out:
- What the last straw was for Tom.
- How he became much more pleasant to be around.
- Why even self-aware people benefit from career coaching with us.
Then I’ll share Jacqueline’s story. You’ll discover:
- Why losing your job unexpectedly isn’t the end of the world.
- How Jacqueline found balance between work and looking after her kids.
- How Jacquline made the move to a new industry and has since been promoted!
Whether you’re a parent or not, you leave a legacy. We’d love to help you make it one that you’re proud of by helping you find the right career for you.