Curious what our clients are able to achieve as a result of our signature Career CLARITY Coaching programs?
Our talented clients enter our programs feeling unsure, lost, or confused about what career direction would be a good fit for them. They want to get to a place where they have clarity around their next steps.
Here are 11 (more!) quick wrap-ups from our coaches that detail the progress and career clarity our amazing clients have been able to achieve in both our one and three month-long career coaching programs. (Names and identifying details have been changed.)
- Susan came into her program needing to decide whether or not to leave her position, where she’s been for a number of years. She did decide to take a year-long leave of absence. She was able to take time to process this big transition, take a deep look at who she is, explore where she might want to go, and take quite a few steps to learn more about several career directions. She’s just taken a temporary, part-time job in a completely different department at her organization, which will also help her learn about broader opportunities. She set a timeline for herself to make a decision and start moving in a more permanent direction. She has also created a detailed map for herself.
- Pam was unemployed when she started her program. She started a new job at the beginning of the month, started school in PR (she had planned this before her program started), and made significant progress in her career direction.
- Linda actually did quite a lot in her program but came into our last session feeling stuck. We came up with next steps for her and some strategies for when she feels stuck in the future.
- Ben found a new job that should use several of his skill-sets and also is in an organization with potential to advance into his ultimate goal, which is Project Management.
- Tasha actually did much more than she originally gave herself credit for. I hope I was able to reflect this back to her in our last session. She recently moved to the DC area, and she has decided to look for a job closer to her past experience for now, and depending on how things go, pursue a career change more actively later. I think she has been trying to adjust the change in her life.
- Zayneb did well with the Deep Dive and Career Exploration exercises. She has been applying for jobs in the last month. She was feeling a bit discouraged today, so we talked about strategies to get unstuck now and in the future. I really enjoyed working with Zayneb. She is a lovely, gentle, good-hearted person with lots of transferable skills.
- Zach really seemed to have a breakthrough in the last couple of weeks. Today, he had three possible careers to explore that he felt good about, and we brainstormed next steps and what to do if he gets stuck.
- I very much enjoyed working with Destiny. She was dedicated and brave and made a lot of progress in her career discernment. She had an unexpected upheaval in her current job right before the program ended, so she was having a bit of a hard time and needed to pivot.
- Emira showed up to her program with thoughtfulness and grace. She is just lovely. A lot happened during her program – new house, promotion – and she showed up to all. I think Emira has a better understanding of who she is in the world and of her strengths. She has a plan to use those strengths to help her keep navigating her career discernment process. She knows some things to do if she gets stuck, and she actually has a vision, which she articulated almost by accident today. I emailed it to her in my last email.
- Ian had a lot going on during his program. He got a new position at the company where he was working, and he also got married. We did his Deep Dive and Career Exploration, and then he took a several month break. He was able to do a few informational interviews, and we talked tonight about some concrete next steps for him. He doesn’t want to stay in his new position long-term. Overall, I think Ian’s whole program went well for him, given the realities of his life. He really appreciated our willingness to be flexible around his life events. I think that we were able to help him think through some next-step issues tonight.
- Anthony made a lot of progress in his program. He had a bit of a slow start, but once we figured out that external accountability was a real motivator for him, he was able to take many steps. He’s had a number of informational interviews and is getting to the point that he will be applying for jobs.
If you’re ready to get clarity on your best career path, put in an application for a spot in one of our signature Career CLARITY programs today!
Leave a Reply