Is This You?
You wake up, go to the office, and meet expectations. Your performance reviews are positive. Your outward demeanor is generally polite and pleasant.
But deep down you know something is off with your career.
And it’s impacting your entire life in a BIG way.
Being in an ill-fitting career takes a toll on your:
- Health and
- Overall life satisfaction
You know (or at least hope) that more is possible for you.
You just don’t know the specifics of what that possibility looks like.
Whether the pain of being in the wrong career has become too much for you OR you’ve decided it’s time to proactively create a better career future, finding your career PATH means:
- Positive feelings on Monday morning (and no more Sunday night blues!)
- A boost of confidence, because your success grows when you play to your unique strengths
- There’s more energy and overall goodwill that can spread to other important parts of your life
- Hearing the question “What do you do?” gives you the opportunity to actually smile because you’re leading an engaging, purposeful, happy career that you feel proud of
But Trying to Find Your Career Path Without A Knowledgeable Guide
is Like Trying to Find Your Way Out of a Forest Alone
- You don’t have the necessary big-picture perspective to pick the fastest path out
- It’s too easy to go in circles without even realizing that’s what you’re doing
- You’re more likely to give up on yourself and your potential far too soon
- Being alone with a daunting problem makes everything feel lonelier, scarier, and more worrisome
You Could Try to Solve This Problem For Yourself, But…
Just getting through the workweek is already taking up most of your mental energy.
How much motivation do you really have leftover at the end of a long day or week to tackle the incredibly important and full-of-consequences task of figuring out the next, best step for your career?
Great results in life happen with commitment and follow-through. When you commit to a coaching program your likelihood of succeeding skyrockets.
I’ve met and talked with a LOT of career coaches over the years and frankly, most aren’t worth their salt. Alison however has a PROVEN, established, process and she’s hands down my #1 recommendation in terms of career clarity coaching.” – Will Wegert, Resume and Personal Branding Expert
I’ve been sending my career change clients to Alison and her team for years because of her natural ability to create structure and clarity around such a confusing, frustrating, vague and ambiguous process as career change.” – Laura M. Labovich, Job Search Strategy Expert
You’re dissatisfied with your current career trajectory. You’re probably feeling stuck or unsure about how to figure out what to do next to improve your situation.
You might be:
- searching for a career path you can really sink your teeth into, something that feels more “you”,
- re-entering the workforce after a hiatus,
- wondering what to do now that a dream scenario has turned out to be a nightmare,
- looking for your next challenge,
- craving more financial reward or stability from your work,
- wondering if it’s the work or the environment that needs to change,
- dreaming of starting your own business or
- thinking it’s time to dust off that secret, heart centered career aspiration and give it a go.
Nobody makes career decisions all the time, so it can be difficult to sort things out on your own. Plus, there are a number of common places people get tripped up, which leads to lots of feelings of overwhelm, confusion, and stress.
That’s where we come in! We help you to prioritize what’s most important to you in terms of your career, clean up any muck that’s been keeping you stuck, and create a plan of action that you feel really good about.
Overall, we guide you in an exploration of what you’re most yearning for in your career. Then we help you figure out how to get it.