Media Kit for Alison Cardy
Expert Coach, Author, Professional Speaker
Alison Cardy is a career truth teller who believes in living a life that actually feels like your own. She and her team have helped nearly 200 professionals find a great career fit through her proven CLARITY process. She is a frequent speaker at universities and alumni groups including Harvard, MIT, Georgetown, and her alma mater, The University of Maryland.
Alison is the author of the bestseller, Career Grease: How to Get Unstuck and Pivot Your Career. Her work has been featured on Monster, Forbes, The Muse, Undercover Recruiter, and The Washington Post. Her home on the web is at cardycareercoaching.com.
Please click on an image to bring up full-size file, then right-click on image to download.
Company: Cardy Career Coaching
Email: speaking [at] cardycareercoaching [dot] com
Skype ID: alison.e.cardy
Suggested Interview Questions:
- What are the two most common types of biased career advice that are both incredibly attractive and incredibly flawed?
- What critical step do most people miss when they try to fix their unhappiness at work?
- What’s the best advice you ever received as a speaker, and how does it apply to career decisions?
- What is the “hidden truth” behind people who always seemed to know what they wanted to do with their life?
Suggested Talking Points:
- How a style workshop changed my life (it’s not what you think)
- How authentic happiness plays into great relationships in my own life
- How I continually strive to take more ownership of my life and why that matters
Career Grease: How to Get Unstuck and Pivot Your Career, available on Amazon
Free gift for listeners:
Insider’s Guide to the Career Services Industry… Which Solutions Work, Which Don’t, and WHY, sign up at www.cardycareercoaching.com/start-here
Twitter: @cardycareers, https://twitter.com/cardycareers
Click here to view and download Alison’s One Sheet.
Click here to check out to past interviews.
Media Inquiries: To request an interview with Alison or to hire her to speak at your next event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.